Address and Directions
7330 N. 99th Avenue Suite 100
Glendale, Arizona, 85307
Hours of Operation:
Welcome to Westgate Surgery Center
Thank you for visiting our website!
Westgate Surgery Center will be observing the CDC’s recommended preventative actions and the State of Arizona’s Executive Order to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. Our number one priority is the safety of our patients and staff.
We have implemented the following measure to ensure safety:
- Disinfecting high-touch areas in common areas every hour;
- Disinfecting work surfaces several times a day and disinfecting patient care areas as soon as the patient is transferred to another location or discharged;
- Imposing visitor restrictions to one visitor per patient and no visitors in the patient care areas;
- Screening all patients prior to arrival to the surgery center for symptoms/exposure to COVID-19, as well as recent travel history;
- Requiring COVID-19 testing of all patients 3-7 days prior to surgery;
- Requiring staff to wear masks while the universal masking recommendations are in place;
- Making hand sanitizer available as you walk in and throughout the facility;
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are experiencing an flu-like symptoms;
- Screening all employees prior at entrance to facility at the start of each shift.
We are asking patients to join us in additional efforts, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the rest room; before and after eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eye, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and sanitize your hands.
- Avoid shaking hands to potentially prevent transmission.
Most importantly, we ask that patients who are experiencing any cough, shortness of breath, fever, or other flu-like symptoms, to please stay home and reschedule their appointments. Also, inform Westgate Surgery Center if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has recently traveled outside of the state/country.
For additional information please visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
You may call our office at (623)888-5500 to cancel or reschedule if needed. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Wishing you good health!